Thursday, October 24, 2013

New Photoshoot Outtakes - 2012

A few of those were posted, most of the pictures are new



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

9 comments:

taimuller said...

lol omg

Anonymous said...

OMG what a crazy photo shooting. The leather pants are so sexy. Love it. Big Thank you.

Pali said...

hot lol

Joan said...

Um, I have no words. Other than hilarious, I mean. The one with the eye-patches cracks me up. What did they DO TO HIM!?! Haha!

Missy Robshipper said...

This photo shoot killed me! So hot! Good work, Caitlin!!

twmmy said...

My second fave photoshoot. Thanks Caitlin. Maybe there is more?

Unknown said...

I dont love this photo shoot. He looks good, of course, but hes TOO thin here and the style makes me think of post apocolyptic pirates.
Love Rob,but these pics make me want to bake him cookies

verena said...

I know there are quite a few fans out there that hate this shoot but Sweet Mother of God I love when Rob goes experimental.And I really hope to get some HQ!!! Thx so much for these... what a treat!!!

tori said...

this ridiculous shoot made my week y'all